Cigfil, a fast growing industrial Group, located in Bangalore, India, first started its flagship Division – Cigarette Filter manufacturing - in the year 1970. With its constant diversification into Polymer, Packaging, Apparels, Food Processing, Personal Care Products and Logistics, the Group today hires around 5,700 dedicated and well experienced employees. Cigfil Polymer Division was started targeting the ever growing market applications of Polymer Bags and Fabrics, mainly to cater to the requirements of chemicals, agricultural, textile, animal feeds and pharmaceutical businesses.With global response for its products very encouraging, Cigfil is in the process of continuous expansion and modernisation of its manufacturing facilities. Thanks to the growing support from world class Buyers, more than 90% of Cigfil’s Polypropylene bags and fabrics are exported to countries like USA, UK, Europe, Middle East and Africa.
We shall provide total customer satisfaction and achieve leadership in chosen markets, products and services across the globe, through excellence in technology, based on world-class manufacturing infrastructure.
Our vision is to be a leading PP Woven Sack Manufacturing Company in India and to become a significant global player.
- Provide total customer satisfaction.
- Make available products and services of highest quality at affordable prices.
- Enrich our human resources asset to become highly competent professionals and technology based.
- Foster mutually rewarding relations with all our business partners.
- Manage and maintain our operations with utmost concern for ‘Environment, Health and Safety’.